CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I figured it was about time...

...I started a blog. I'm not really going to say much in this post as its close to 11pm and I wasted a good 6 hours thinking of a blog description.

Anyway, I'm excited and a little scared to be posting my infertility journey on here, but I figured if it helps just one person out there, then I've done my job. And if it gets turned into a movie then I would like Kate Beckinsale to play me :) and Cary Elwes to play Michael.

I should probably use this post to explain the title of my blog "In The Middle With You". Its kind of where Michael (my husband) and I are in regards to our infertility journey.

After six years of trying to conceive our first child with no success using conventional or medical methods, we felt that it was time to move onto other ways to build a family. However, before we move onto adoption there are certain issues that we must deal with first, so for right now we are 'somewhere in the middle.'

I like that title. I feel it fits where we are and that is the purpose of this blog. But for some reason the song "The Middle" from Jimmy Eat World gets in my head.

Anyway, thanks for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment