CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

I've been nominated



Thank you so much to Stacy at The Royal Report for nominating me for this award. I only just started this blog a couple of months ago, so I'm honored to be recognized.

Stacy says I have to share seven facts about myself.

1) I met my husband on a blind date

2) I love roller coasters

3) When I'm having a bad day I crank up my iPod to Destiny's Child "Bootylicious" and dance until I feel better. Or I sing "Don't Stop Believin'" at the top of my lungs.

4) I'm a huge Star Wars fan.

5) My favorite show is Friends. (I bought the DVDs in order of funniness.)

6) I have an unnatural fear of balloons, marine animals, clowns, and dolls

7) I was named after my grandparents Joe and Nellie. When I was born my mom didn't have a name for me. She heard my name in a dream, but when she woke up she didn't know how to spell it. So my name was spelled Jo Nell for the first couple of weeks, then Jo Nelle until she decided on Jonelle.

Here are my nominations. I'm suppose to nominate seven, but I don't follow that many people:

Michelle - The Merri Family

Bre - In Everything Give Thanks

Kandy - Oldest of five

So here's what you need to do:
Thank the person who nominated you and copy the award in your blog.
Link the person who nominated you for this award.
Share seven interesting things about yourself.
Nominate seven fellow bloggers and add the links to their blogs.

1 comments:

bre said...

I'm scared of clowns too!! They terrify me!

Post a Comment