As you all know I am an avid Friends fan. That show never ceases to make me laugh on a bad day. My favorite season is season 8, though at times its hard to watch, as it is the season Rachel is pregnant. The next funniest season is season 10, followed by season 6.
All that to say that the below clip is from season 5. I laugh everytime I see this episode on TV.
My eyes! My eyes!
Heehee enjoy!
Making Bets
1 day ago

5 comments:
I can't watch the episode(s) where Rachel and Ross break up and the rest of them are stuck in the bedroom listening. The break up is just too real.
Love it too!!!
I love the next episode, where Phoebe tries to seduce Chandler. "I'm very bendy."
OMG I totally rememember that episode. LOL.
One of my fave clips ever from Friends!
Post a Comment