CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Welcome ICLW people!

I can't believe its already July and ICLW week. Welcome everyone and thanks for visiting my blog.

I little bit about me and this blog. My husband and I have been married for 9 years. Yesterday was actually the anniversary of when we met, which also happened to be the same day as our first date.

We've been living with infertility for the last 6 1/2 years. Last September we made a hard decision to not try anymore and to stop all IF treatments as it was not only emotionally draining, but financially draining as well. If you would like to read our full IF story you can read it here.

We are currently in the beginning stages of Domestic Infant Adoption. We are excited, but we have also found this process to be emotionally draining as doing IF treatments.

I look forward to meeting new people and hopefully getting new blogs added to my Blog List.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

What a journey!!

I can't wait to follow your adoption process!!!

You sound like a great couple, any baby would be lucky to have you as a mommy!!!

http://therockyroadtomotherhood.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy ICLW, my friend!!! You're an amazingly strong woman and I am sure that when a little baby finds you...he/she will be so lucky!!!

Everly said...

Happy ICLW

whatwouldjendo

Jenn said...

Nice to meet you too ;) I am hoping to be no longer afraid of needles but I think it's going to take me a little bit longer. I am getting there though. I am excited to follow your adoption journey. Much luck on the road ahead!

Trisha said...

I found your blog through another and just wanted to say Hello! We have also batted IF treatments and IF for the past 4 years and we are currently in the "waiting" stage for domestic adoption. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your journey!

Bethanie said...

Hello from ICLW #166. I'm already a follower - from SS. Hope your wait is short!

Grace said...

hi there! happy iclw!
we are adopting from korea after 3 years of ttc and being told bio children are not an option for us. the adoption process is for sure draining, but the end is in sight for us after what seems like forever. keep pressing on, you'll get there soon, too!!! :)
you can read about our adoption journey on our blog: http://chois-r-us.blogspot.com

Kir said...

happy happy ICLW!!!!

thinking of you...as always. :)

~stinkb0mb~ said...

I wish you nothing but luck and hope you get to realise your dreams of motherhood sooner rather than later.

ICLW
#41 http://themissruby.blogspot.com/

Jana said...

hope you had a fun anniversary!

i liked your idea in the previous post about wanting to get a mute button for people :)

good luck on the adoption front. hope you find someone to do your homestudy soon.

Ashlee G. said...

hope you had a great anniversary!

best of luck with the adoption!

iclw #50

Post a Comment