CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Which Character would I never want to meet

I found it interesting that the first character I thought of that I would never want to meet would be Gollum from The Lord of the Rings. Now I haven't read any of the LoTR books, so I only have the movies as my reference.

But really just from the movies I found Gollum to be creepy even when he smiles. I can't even post a picture because he is too creepy to look at.

Another character I wouldn't want to meet would be Professor Snape. Given his vindictive nature and inability to properly teach Potions without making students nervous, I would find it difficult to function competently in his class.  Like Neville, I would be extremely uneasy with Snape hovering over me like an overgrown bat to properly brew a potion.  And to have to be in the dungeons for double the time - torturous!

I think next on that list would be Jane Eyre's Aunt Mrs Reed, Mr Brocklehurst and most, if not all the teachers of Lowood Institution.

1 comments:

Anna said...

Gollum is disgusting! Eeeew. Perfect choice for character you'd never want to meet. I whole heartedly agree!

Post a Comment