Its ICLW week and Welcome!
Here are some things you should know about me:
I believe Blu-Ray was made especially for me...I am a Special Features junkie.
I'm a huge Friends fan. (My husband and I are always quoting Friends).
I just finished reading "The Hunger Games Trilogy" and I love "The Boy with the Bread" GO PEETA!!!
My favorite dessert is Banoffee Pie (hadn't heard of it till I lived in Oxford and had it at Pizza Express, it is lush!).
I believe Retail therapy is the best kind of therapy.
I love Doctor Who and can't wait for the Christmas Episode.
That is just a few things about me. If you read some of my past posts you will see that I sometimes make references to Harry Potter things (Shhh, don't tell my mom I'm an HP fan... if you know her IRL, really don't say anything to her ). Have a look around at past posts. You will see some of the things I talk about are pretty raw, but infertility isn't pretty.
Please tell me some things about yourself in the comments :)
#Microblog Monday 599: Daily Rung
1 day ago

8 comments:
Happy ICLW! I love retail therapy as well! It's wonderful to find something I like at a store.
I've never had Banoffee Pie, but I've heard of it. I guess I'll have to try it someday!
HP fan, love Doctor Who and had my birthday cake this year made to look like the Tardis.
I love Lemon Meringue Pie.
Just had my embryo transferred this morning.
Hello from ICLW. I am so sorry your match failed. Hmm, things about me. I love to read and enjoy cooking from scratch though I don't do that much of either during the school year. I'm a special education teacher. Oh, and I love good dark chocolate.
I love 'Friends' and retail therapy is the best!!!
Random things about me:
* I love chocolate
* I've never been pregnant
* my dog is my child
* just had my 1st IUI with gon.al f injections last week... fx
Happy ICLW!
Carmela #77
Here from ICLW - I too love Dr. Who and Harry Potter, and I'm very excited for the Hunger Games movie.
I effing LOVE banoffee pie. My British BIL introduced me to it! Yummmmmmm! I read The Hunger Games Trilogy in a week over the summer--fantastic and I can't wait for the movies!
ICLW
Visiting from ICLW...
I am finishing up the last book of the Hunger Games. I love them and I am a Peeta girl too! :)
We seem to have quite a few things in common! I am a really big movie/tv fan as well as reading books like the Harry Potter series & the Hunger Games series. I am also a Petta girl! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog for ICLW and I will follow you now too! It's always so great to connect with someone with the same tastes and even though unfortunate similar TTC woes too.
Post a Comment