It started at the beginning of March so I have about 11 pics to take (wow, I really didn't think this through).
I'm a little late, but I think I will show two pics a day until I'm caught up.
I'll post the first two.
Yes, its upside down, which kind of reflects how I feel my life has been the last 8 years living with IF. I'm sure one of these days things will eventually right themselves, but for now life is a bit topsy-turvy.
I've noticed that I get "the weepies" about once a month at the beginning of each month. I'm not sure if it still has to do with grief from the failed adoption, or if its just the frustration from the stagnantion of our current adoption situation, or both. There really isn't anything I can do about it, except allow myself to feel those emotions and end up with a crying hangover.
On the upside, I kind of like how skinny my face looks in this picture.
![]() |
| 2) feet |
:( My foot looks chubby. Maybe a pedi will make it look thinner?




1 comments:
James has grown! Our cats get "hurt feelings" if one starts to play a little too rough. I swear, you can actually see them pouting. It's hilarious! I'm glad to have you along on the challenge. Perhaps it will bring a little light to your frustrations. *hugs*
Post a Comment