Here is a poem that I wrote four months ago that morning our lives changed. I'm glad I was able to write it. I love writing poetry. Its a great way for me to express the raw emotions that come with living with infertility.
Nothing ever seems easy
For the two of us.
Everyday challenges
Feel like a soft reprimand
For fear that we should take things for granted.
In between the trials and heartache,
The tears and the anger,
A small reprieve finds us,
But only for a little while.
There is a constant struggle for peace,
As we fight our way toward a happiness
That never seems to find us.
He says we’re being shaped
For something.
So why does it feel
Like we’re being punished?
He says He has a perfect plan
For us.
So why won’t He tell us,
What is going on?
He says there is a miracle
For us.
So why does it feel
Like the death of a dream?
#Microblog Monday 599: Daily Rung
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment