CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome ICLW People!

Its been a while since I participated in ICLW week, mostly because for the past couple of months I was travelling.

Some things you should know about me:

1) I am a huge Harry Potter fan (shhh don't tell my mom...seriously if you know her IRL don't tell her). Yes, I've been to the WWoHP, and it was awesome! And yes, I'm one of the crazy passionate fans that woke up at an ungodly hour to get early registration on Pottermore. Now I'm waiting for my Welcome email to start exploring in the beta stages.
Just to clarify, I'm not afraid of dragons. I am afraid of Acromantulas.

2) I love to shop therefore, I am an emotional shopper.

3) Michael and I go to the movies every weekend in the summer from the first Sat in May to the last Sat in July.

4) We go to Disneyland every year on our anniversary and my birthday. Its my happy place.

5) I'm addicted to coffee. To give you an idea the Baristas at my local Starbucks all know me by name.

6) I'm currently unemployed and enjoying my "Woman of Leisure" status.

Please tell me some things about you in the comments :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am coming over from the ICLW, this is my first time ever!!!

Something about me...Loving learning how to cook vegan/vegetarian foods. My DH has been wanting me to cook more veggie dish and we finally took the plunge as a family this summer.

Krissi McVicker said...

Hi! Stopping by from ICLW! I am a big Harry Potter fan too. Admittingly, I haven't read the books but I have seen all the movies (except the last one). I am your newest follower and just added your link to my blog. I do hope you can check it out since I write it to help the ALI community. Happy ICLW! (#52)

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Happy ICLW!

I dream of going to WWoHP! Of course my Beloved doesn't fully understand, but hey I'm proud of my fan-geek status.

I have a slight addiction to office supplies... so much so that I'm not allowed to shop at Sta.ples alone. :)

Hilary said...

Hi! Happy ICLW.. I only went to disney once, and for only 2 days.. I really want to go back. I have a GIVEAWAY on my blog if you are interested...

Anonymous said...

I'm a HUGE HP freak. I spent 4 days trying to get on Pottermore and it finally worked! I was so happy to get that email...
I'm such a dork.
Did you see my absolutely nuts HP Film marathon posts on Keypulp?
I believe this is conclusive proof of my insanity.

Ms. Pollywog said...

Hi there!

I am Lacie and I've been following your blog! Happy ICLW! I am participating this month too! Disneyland every year?! Movies every Satuday? You guys are awesome!

About me: I blog, I teach, I write, I take pictures, I cook, I dream about my baby (babies).

My blog:
http://funnylittlepollywogs.com

Glass Case of Emotion said...

I want to go to WWOHP! I'm Jess.

About me: I am crazy for my furbabies, i like to cook and do photography and just started an etsy shop.

Anonymous said...

LOL: I read WWOHP as Wacky World of Harry Potter! No offense taken, I hope! I love HP too - but only since the last two movies.

Willow said...

Disneyland is my happy place too! (especially Space Mountain--pure joy!) We go for anniversaries and birthdays as often as we can, and have made it a tradition to take our son on his birthday. The thing is though, we've never paid to go, since husband, BIL, and/or a friend have worked there since we moved to SoCal so they've gotten us in. But husband works elsewhere now, and BIL and our go-to friend are looking to move, so we may be losing our hookup soon :(

Chrissie said...

I am also a coffee lover, even though I have a bad reaction to caffeine...I have to get decaf and even then I am limited to one small cup every couple of days...but I refuse to give it up. I live in Seattle, there is no escape!
Our favourite summer activity is grabbing takeout or packing a picnic and heading to a beach park with a blanket and a book. We are beach bums, but in a very PNW type of way! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Stopping over from ICLW! It's my first time, so excited to be finding more and more blogs!

I too am a closet Harry Potter fan ... but only because I got into HP too late. Love Disney, and wish I could go each year ... might have to explore that idea!

Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

Anonymous said...

I also love Harry Potter. My husband and I went to several midnight book releases where we bought not one, but two, copies. That's the secret to a happy marriage right there! I also love Disney and can't wait to get back there. Is it just as great as I remember it to be? I hope it is!

April said...

I'm a Potter fan. I'm addicted to tea. I also love to shop, but I rarely shop for myself.

Happy ICLW!

Oak said...

I'm here from ICLW (#44) and just saw the final movie yesterday and before you gasp at my lateness, I've seen every single movie before with the same friend and she was overseas until last week! :) Thanks for informing me about Pottermore, I had no idea! :)

Post a Comment