CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June ICLW Welcome :)

I'm sorry that I'm a little late in doing this, please forgive me. If you are here because of ICLW week, welcome to my blog. If you would like to know how I came upon being 'in the middle' you can find our IF journey here.


Interesting things about me:
 
1) My brain retains a lot of useless information mostly movie and tv trivia and random work knowledge. Example 1: I can recite from memory the entire kitchen scene from Back to the Future. I can also tell you who was originally cast as Marty McFly. Example 2: I can tell you what the acronym PASTA stands for from my first job more than 10 years ago.
 
2) I want to get a tattoo, but they are expensive and I need to save up for our adoption.
 
3) I love frogs. If I could have a pet frog I would, but Jack (my kitty) might eat it.
 
4) I graduated from Cal State Long Beach (GO BEACH!!) in May 2002 the day before Steven Spielberg graduated.
 
5) My husband and I lived in Oxford, England for a 3 years while he was studying to get his D.Phil.
 
I'm looking forward to meeting new people. Please feel free to tell me something about you :)

4 comments:

Ashlee G. said...

Hello,
I really enjoyed your post. I am new to IF and when I read blogs, like yours, I can't help but just ache for you.I am sorry that you've had so many bumps in your road, but am excited for you future adoption plans!

Best of luck,

Ashlee, ICLW #180

Fran said...

Happy ICLW my friend!! And have I told you already I'm so happy about your adoption decision? Much love, Fran


(also ICLW!)

Julie said...

Happy ICLW. May I suggest African Dwarf Frogs? They live in a box of water and are super easy to take care of. I got some for my classroom and love them.

Best of luck to you!

Maru said...

haha... wow, we have some things in common - #1 and #3. although when it comes to back to the future i think i can recite the whole movie! :oP

this is my first time participating on ICLW. :o)

thanks for commenting on my blog! :o)

Post a Comment